Mini Dental Implants in Las Vegas
Benefits of Mini Dental Implants
Unlike the traditional dental implant procedure, mini dental implants are smaller in size but still fuse to the bone like traditional implants. If you are not considered to be a candidate for traditional implants, Dr. Balle may still determine that you are a candidate for mini dental implants. The procedure is performed by a specialist under local anesthetic and typically only takes one to two hours. Most patients are able to eat and drink within a few hours after surgery.
Some of the key benefits of mini dental implants include:
- Typically placed in a single procedure
- Less time spent in surgery compared with traditional implants
- Can be performed to fit with existing dentures
- Less expensive than traditional implants
- Improves fit of dentures and limits shifting or sliding
- No additional fee for an implant post
- Faster healing time
- Placement is less traumatic than traditional implants
- Can be used to replace individual missing teeth
- Less invasive than the standard implant procedure
- Minimal complications
If you already wear a denture and would like to incorporate it into your treatment with mini dental implants, this may be an option. We do, however, specialize in highly aesthetic cosmetic procedures and can fabricate a brand new denture to further enhance your smile. Dr. Balle will discuss your concerns and inform you of improvements that we can make to your current state of oral health.
We are excited to offer the creation of exceptional tooth replacement treatment plans designed specifically for you. If you have a single missing tooth or several missing teeth, talk with Dr. Balle in Las Vegas about the mini dental implants procedure. Dr. Balle can provide a range of excellent options for replacing missing teeth.